Conejo Valley Audubon Society
The Conejo Valley Audubon Society (CVAS), founded in 1968, is an active Chapter of the National Audubon Society. This chapter is located in Ventura County in Southern California and it’s 100+ members are from southeastern Ventura County and northwestern Los Angeles County.
CVAS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations to CVAS may be tax-deductible.
CVAS strives to promote preservation, education, conversation and observation through the many activities that we perform on an annual basis. Our members are active in educational programs that emphasize the importance of bird watching and nature education in local schools. Field trips take place nearly every weekend (except for the summer) and are scattered throughout southern California. Experienced birders lead these trips designed to demonstrate the wide variety of migrant and residential birds that our area attracts every year.
• President: Frank DeMartino (Contact)
• Vice President: Richard Armerding (Contact)
• Secretary: Ann Glass
• Treasurer: David Person (Contact)
• Programs: Chrystal Klabunde (Contact)
• Conservation: Erik Olberg
• Garden Tour Coordinator: Jennifer de la Torre (Contact)
• Education: Thelma Williams
• Field Trips: Sammy Cowell (Contact)
• Publicity: Bonnie Clarfield-Bylin (Contact)
• Newsletter: Chrystal Klabunde (Contact)
• Graphic Artist: Chrystal Klabunde
• Librarian: Jean Stoutenborough
• Chapter Photographer: Don Klabunde (Contact)
• Membership : Jean Stoutenborough / Catherine Bourne (Contact)
• Webmaster: Richard Armerding (Contact)
• Facebook Admin: Matthew Page
Members at Large
• Nobuko McClure